The IT Technician must be skilled in all core workstation technologies, with formal education or prior work experience in each of the following:
• Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer
• PC hardware and LAN communications
• PC peripherals, and subsystems – hard disk dives, video cards, audio hardware, network cards, RAM memory, monitors, power supplies, keyboard, mice, headsets
• Software documentation and maintenance
• Installation, configuration and maintenance
• Maintenance of fault logs.
• Good written and verbal communications skills
Education and Experience:
Technical certificate in computer systems maintenance, with at least 2 years experience in IT or communications technology from the end user perspective.
Strobe Communications Ltd
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Montego Bay and St James